Hi from Gary Budgen

Writers please feel free to create a post of your own here, titled with your name, where people can chat to you and ask you questions.

Hi from Gary Budgen

Postby GaryBudgen on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi, just like to post on the forum to touch base really. Since my story appeared in Issue 4 a lot has happened both personally and with my writing. Lost my job, got another job. Have had fiction published online at Kalkion and in the latest issue of Jupiter. Got some stuff up and coming in Morpheus Tales and All Hallows. Also enrolled on an MA in Creative Writing specalising in Science Fiction and Fantasy at Middlesex University, which starts in September. Been very busy, especially with starting the new job but now want to catch up with the latest issue of Ethereal Tales and perhaps submit something in the near future.

Regards to one and all

Gary
GaryBudgen

Re: Hi from Gary Budgen Correction

Postby GaryBudgen on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Story was not in Kalkion online but Aphelion online. Oops. Confusing submissions with publications. Not good.
GaryBudgen

Re: Hi from Gary Budgen

Postby Raven on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Hey Gary!
Good to see you on here. Sounds like you have been very busy in more ways than one.
Congratulations on the acceptances and your new job, and I hope you have a great time on your creative writing course :)
'May night hold you safe in her velvet embrace'
Raven
Site Admin

Postby Yolanda Sfetsos on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Hi Gary, it's nice to meet you. Does sound like you've been keeping very busy. :)
http://www.yolandasfetsos.com

"Falling Into Nightmare" in Issue Six, Ethereal Tales
"Waking From Nightmare" in Issue Seven, Ethereal Tales
Yolanda Sfetsos
Fresh Talent

Postby GaryBudgen on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:53 am

Hi Yolanda,

nice to meet you too. Yes, very busy but can't complain, better to be working, writing etc. that not. When I was younger and had more time I never seemed to get anything done but these days I tend to fill any spare time with something more or less useful. Although of course I consider sleeping, eating and drinking useful. :D

Cheers

Gary
GaryBudgen

Return to Meet The Writers