Glynn Barrass

Writers please feel free to create a post of your own here, titled with your name, where people can chat to you and ask you questions.

Glynn Barrass

Postby batglynn on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:13 pm

Hi there, i'm Glynn and i'm very happy to have two appearances in issue three of Ethereal Tales. My poem, Stranger Aeons, is a dedication to the author that inspired me to become a writer. My story, Revenge of the Deformer, is partly based on a dream I had, and partly based on the terrible effects that heroin addiction can have on a friend. The Christine character in the tale is based on a real person, and The Deformer, although real too, deforms those around them by getting them into drug addiction rather than using any evil powers.
I'm very pleased to be appearing in Ethereal Tales. Most of my fiction appears in the American market, so it is great to appear in a homegrown mag!
I write fiction and poetry, and am the Assistant Editor for NVH Publishing. I live in the North-East of England, check out my webpage if you get the chance: http://www.freewebs.com/batglynn/index.htm
batglynn

Return to Meet The Writers