Cute 'N' Creepy

Tell us about that new project you have started, that book about to come out or anything else that you want to the word about!

Cute 'N' Creepy

Postby Raven on Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:31 pm

As some of you may know Cute 'N' Creepy is the name of my online shop.
Through it I sell Ethereal Tales as well as many other items, most of which are designed and created by me.
If you are interested in anything from fairies to werewolves and so much inbetween it is worth you taking a peek at the goods on offer there.

In addition to my own designs I also sell items decorated with designs by Cal, Goth-Alice and Chris Bell of Otherworld Illustrations. Designs range from crazy cartoon characters to elegant and cheeky gothic illustrations. I am very pleased to be able to offer their designs in my shop and am always looking for new artists who wish me to create a range for them. Please contact me for more details if you are interested in such a collaboration.

I am pleased to say that I can also create custom made items with your own designs and wording. These can be either one offs or for larger amounts I offer wholesale discounts...which makes an idea option for promotional items. You are not tied to one type of item either, your promo design can be used to make a mixture of badges, keyrings, pocket mirrors, bottleopeners, bookmarks and clocks...so you get the variety you want at a good price.

I also custom engrave glassware, and this year I intend to make more of my one-of-a-kind creations including teddies, dolls and clothing. Most one offs are created using recycled materials giving you a unique item made with items that may otherwise have been lost forever.

I shall keep this thread updated with new items as I add them to the shop, so watch this thread if you are interested in keeping up to date... :)
'May night hold you safe in her velvet embrace'
Raven
Site Admin

Return to Self Promotion