Stolen Waters

Tell us about that new project you have started, that book about to come out or anything else that you want to the word about!

Stolen Waters

Postby Wednesday on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:28 am

Hello out there! If you guys like unique vampire stories, or just like vampires in general, check out my story 'Stolen Waters' Chapters One and Two on short-fiction.co.uk. It's not your typical vampire story so I hope you guys get to check it out and enjoy it. It's listed under Dark Fantasy-the author is me Wednesday and if you wanna send me some feedback that would be great too. Thanks so much in advance to anyone who takes time out of their crazy day to read what came out of my skull ;) If you want to email me you can catch me at krazykat.1313@gmail.com. Take it E (-) :mrgreen:
Wednesday

Re: Stolen Waters

Postby K.J. on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:30 am

Cool.I'll try to give it a look tomorrow. Just about to go to bed now.

Kevin
K.J.

Postby Raven on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:35 pm

I can certainly vouch for Wednesday's writing and hope that she decides to send something else into us soon.
Links to both parts of her story Stolen Waters have been placed in the links section of the main site.
Keep up the great work Wednesday!
'May night hold you safe in her velvet embrace'
Raven
Site Admin

Postby Wednesday on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:50 am

Hey everyone out there I know it's been a while since I've posted-alot has been going on in my crazy life. I'm working on the 3rd installment of Stolen Waters and want to thank Raven again for putting a link to the first 2 chapters on the website. If anyone has taken the time to read it I really appreciate it. My email again is Krazykat.1313@Gmail.com if anyone wants to drop a line or leave some feedback. Thanks again! ;)

RIP Green Man... (-)
Wednesday

Return to Self Promotion