Third Issue - Your Thoughts

A place for you to let us know your thoughts on what we are doing, and put forward ideas for the zine.

Third Issue - Your Thoughts

Postby ethereal on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Well, the third issue is out and you should all have your copies to look through.
I hope you enjoy reading it, and welcome your thoughts on this latest issue...:-)
Here to watch over you...
ethereal
Site Admin

Re: Third Issue - Your Thoughts

Postby Eternity on Sat May 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Haven't had a chance to have a proper look through all the writing yet, but the Lillith picture by Leon Atkinson is stunning!

Will come back and clog up more bandwidth when I have something more worthwhile to say.
The world isn't written in black and white. Other shades lie between.
Don't view the world with binary eyes. We are human not machine.

http://www.flaumig.blogspot.com
Eternity

Postby Raven on Wed May 06, 2009 3:47 pm

Thanks for your comment, I will make sure I pass what you said about Leon's artwork on to him.
I hope you enjoyed the zine when you found time to read it... :)
'May night hold you safe in her velvet embrace'
Raven
Site Admin

Postby T_ttlg on Wed May 06, 2009 9:27 pm

I have to admit I have some work travelling coming up (boo hiss), so I have held it back, as it were, for that. (the T_ttlg GB tour starts next week, taking in Glasgow, Liverpool, Brighton and probably Cheltenham, over a couple of weeks!)
“Vampires look perfectly normal, which, in fact, they are. Except they have the strange habit of drinking blood, especially the blood of those they love.” - Boris Karloff, I Tre Volti Della Paura
T_ttlg

Postby Raven on Wed May 06, 2009 10:31 pm

I hope it manages to keep you entertained for a while in those hotel rooms. Oh, and say hello to Brighton for me...apart from my family that is one of the things I miss most from down south.
Raven
Site Admin

Postby T_ttlg on Wed May 06, 2009 10:53 pm

I actually arrive Brighton 17th and don't leave till 22nd, so plenty of time to say hello... Glasgow, Liverpool and Cheltenham are one day visits!
“Vampires look perfectly normal, which, in fact, they are. Except they have the strange habit of drinking blood, especially the blood of those they love.” - Boris Karloff, I Tre Volti Della Paura
T_ttlg

Postby Raven on Wed May 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Oh you lucky thing you, enjoy your days there... :)
I actually rather miss when I used to go along with my other half on his business trips, I like staying in hotels even if they aren't the Ritz...and they never where...lol
Anyway, remember to tell us your thoughts on this issue when you return from your travels... ;)
Raven
Site Admin

Postby K.J. on Thu May 07, 2009 4:11 pm

I really liked the issue. Personal favorites were the Crow Witch story, The fishnet gloves story and Holly Day's "The Healing Process. At first I wasn't sure on the changing perspectives of the narration in that one, but as I got a sense of where she was going, it became enthralled with it. The Deformer story was nice, too. Well very not nice, but a good read.
K.J.

Re: Third Issue - Your Thoughts Spoiler Alert

Postby K.J. on Thu May 07, 2009 5:36 pm

If you haven't read issue three, stop reading this post now. Teresa, I enjoyed the third part of The Gypsy Curse the most of the three installments. As I read the first two parts, I felt the dude was getting a thoroughly raw deal.
K.J.

Postby Raven on Thu May 07, 2009 5:47 pm

Thanks for your thoughts on Issue Three K.J, I am sure everyone will be really pleased to hear you enjoyed their tales.
He, he...yes the chap in my story did rather start off having it a bit rough (to say the least!). I am glad to hear that you felt the last part made up for that and you enjoyed it... :D
Raven
Site Admin

Return to Thoughts And Suggestions