J.S.Watts

Writers please feel free to create a post of your own here, titled with your name, where people can chat to you and ask you questions.

J.S.Watts

Postby J.S.Watts on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Hi,

I'm J.S.Watts and now I've started to type this I'm really not sure what to say. Sooooo...... a Londoner by birth, I now live and write in the flatish lands of East Anglia. My poetry and short stories have appeared in a variey of publications in Britain, Canada and The States including Acumen, Ascent Aspirations, Brittle Star, Dark Horizons, The Dawntreader, Envoi, First Edition, Orbis, Serendipity, Visionary Tongue, Worlds Within Worlds Beyond and shortly in issue 5 of Ethereal Tales, of course. Sorry for the list and sorry to the publications I haven't mentioned, but lists get boring after a while. You will also find my book reviews (as in reviews I have written, not reviews of my work, although there are some of those too) dotted around in assorted magazines and e-zines.

If you would like to know a bit more about what I do or am most currently doing please do visit my Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/JSWatts/84833615566. If you want to sign up as a fan then you would be more than welcome - it's always good to connect.
J.S.Watts
Fresh Talent

Re: J.S.Watts

Postby Raven on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Hey there,

Good to have you with us...always nice to see a new face and add someone to the Ethereal Tales family... :)
'May night hold you safe in her velvet embrace'
Raven
Site Admin

Re: J.S.Watts

Postby J.S.Watts on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:19 pm

I now have a new website: http://www.jswatts.co.uk/ and a brand new poetry collection, "Cats and Other Myths", which is being published in early 2011 by Lapwing Publications. :D
J.S.Watts
Fresh Talent

Return to Meet The Writers